Genre

Yesterday, after I just created my blog, I was having a chat with one of my friends, whose blog I follow regularly, I was asking him for a few pointers on how to go ahead with this and he told me to first decide on a "Genre" for the blog. He suggested that it be technical. I think, I will go with his suggestion, but I will try to make it a little less boring and probably digress into other genres as well.... by which I mean, my blog will not have a genre as such but will be mostly oriented towards technology, so do leave out comments which would enable me to make this informative for you ... thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juniper Aggregate Interfaces (LACP/No LACP)

HA Proxy for Exchange 2010 Deployment & SMTP Restriction

Configuring Multicasting with Juniper EX switches (Part 1)